April 4, 2012

Flying Sucks...

...for me.  My fear is irrational, I know this, but that is the thing with fear, never is a rational thing that creates fear.  We're going  to Chicago tomorrow for a "make up" family trip that was canceled last Thanksgiving due to the fact that we all came down with the flu.  So, tomorrow we're heading to the windy city.  Its also the last time the wife will be allowed to fly before popping out that 3rd spawn of ours.

Luckily this time I got prescripted...legally...some anti anxiety meds which should help...im hoping they help.  My wife is praying they help.  The good thing is the flight is first thing in the morning.  So we get up, load up and head out.

Yeah...

...boots out.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Chris...just took my xanax for the flight! hahaha...let the good times roll

      Delete