October 20, 2011

Firehouse Fun w/Uncle Neal

This morning I took Neal...aka @true_cycles...his Ibis Mojo that was a "fun" piece of work.  He wanted to swap out his XTR 9spd for XX 10spd, which didnt work due to Ibis' design in their seat-tube.  You need a direct mount adapter for the Front Derailleur, and you CANNOT run anything smaller than a 29t small ring, which is pretty stupid in my opinion.  So, after taking it apart and finding all this lovely information out, I put the XTR back on.

Zach, my youngest, got to go with me to take Uncle Neal his bike back.  Oryn, my oldest, was too busy throwing tantrums so he missed out.  Miss out BIG he did, cuz Zach got the full tour and got to even wear the headphones and sit in the trucks!  He had fun and hasnt stopped saying "coooool" since we left.

Uncle Neal and Mr. Nick let Zach in the Ladder truck and let him turn on the lights

we got to talk to each other with the "coooool" headphones

Zach posing on the Ladder truck while Uncle Neal found him some stickers
Thanks Neal and Nick...Zach had a great little visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment