March 3, 2012

Day 63...Karma's a...

Warning! Some may find the photo below "graphic".  Just FYI

...BITCH! The thing about Karma is, is that the only person to blame is yourself.  That being said, I got slapped with a bit of "quick return" Karma.  I was in a funk for a couple days, and wasnt the best person to be around. Grumpy, easily ticked off to name a couple traits that manifested during those 2 days.

So, 2 mornings ago I was trying to get the kitchen drawer open where we keep the majority of the utensils.  Its an  old skool wooden drawer thats not on rollers, just a wooden track and open frame.  We also keep more in there than we should, but due to lack of space in the kitchen it is what it is.  Something was wedging itself against the backside of the cabinet, keeping the drawer from opening.  I got pissed cause I couldnt see what was causing it, and in a true frustrated idiotic fashion I reached inside blindly.  It wasnt the smartest thing I did that day.  I felt the pain immediately and started to jerk my hand out which was the 2nd stupid thing I did. The mandolin(the slicer thing) was in there and I had just raked my pinky finger across the blade.  Its a crappy one so the sharp crappy blade actually ripped as it cut.

Anywho...this is what being a dipshit for a couple days can  get you...


It got down to some nerves.  Wrenching has been a pain in the ass a couple times, as my hand lights up like a christmas tree if I graze the damn thing.

Way to go me.

...boots out.

2 comments:

  1. oooo nasty! bet that stings! So the moto here is not to be grumpy?!?......

    Jez www.followingthechainline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats right Jez...just take a deep breath...I didnt haha

      Delete