March 15, 2012

Day 74...I Forgot What I Was Doing

Its become increasingly hard to keep up with the days and posts.  I blame myself, no one else.  My ADHD sets in in cycles and when it does...well...its hard to explain to people who dont suffer from it.  Even for those who do, there are many many "types" of ADHD and our symptoms can be so different.  Yeah we come across as "looney", sporadic, thoughtless, "care free", not-able-to-concentrate, forgetful and the list could go on.  Keep in mind we are all and NONE of those.  Pretty crazy stuff.  Anywho...

Yesterday was another notch in the perverbial belt of the year.  Ill be adding another day of work at the shop to the week.  That'll be nice.  Ill actually be a real 40hr/week employee again!  Granted its only til September, but that could work out just fine seeing as how Cyclocross season starts then and that should free me up to do my 'Cross duties for the men/women I take care of during that time of year. So its looking like Ill be at Creekside Bikes Thurs-Mon until then starting next week!  

Took the boys out for, what I thought was going to be, a nice walk to the park.  As soon as we got out of the back gate and started down the alley(yes I said alley, as its safer than these "sidewalks" in my neighborhood) the boys started to run.  The younger one went cross "wheels" with his older brother and in the process did what happens when we cross wheels on bikes...took his brother out!  It wouldnt have been so bad if Oryn hadnt fallen yesterday and scraped his palms on our hike.  He hit the deck and put his hands out to break his fall hence scraping all the newly formed skin off his hands again.  After some consoling and hand holding we made it to the park.  It was a brief session as Oryn wasnt really feeling it. 

Other than that...I got nada

...boots out.

No comments:

Post a Comment