February 16, 2012

Day 47...My First Theme Week..."Lame"

The migraine has worn me out.  Its now down to a low roar.  I had every intention of doing a nice long post today with some photos(since we all like to see the world through someone else's eyes) but my wonderful head/neck/spine interface made sure I couldnt do much except squint and hope my boys didnt get too outta control.  They were good and actually took very long naps which in turn allowed me to sleep for a bit, hence leading to the decline of my pain and anguish.

Tomorrow is another day, and a day at the shop.  We got in our first official Colnago(special order one that is), a CLX w/Ultegra Di2.  Im super excited to see how the Ultegra stuff works.  Just unwrapping it yesterday it was cool to see how their doing the internal routing for all of the cables, and battery placement.  Ill definitely take photos of that tomorrow.

We also are going to get a visit from Karen at Pedal Dancer dot com.  Ill post links to the post she does.  Im not sure which way itll go, but itll be nice for Kirk to get some press for his business.

Alright, sorry peeps, lame ones seem to be the theme this week.  Thus is the way life goes, ins/outs, ups/downs, expand/contract...

...boots out.

No comments:

Post a Comment