February 12, 2012

Days 42 & 43...Oops

Ok, its first thing on Sunday morning and I am truly sorry.  I wound up not feeling too well after dinner last night and wound up passing out early and not sleeping for shite due to intestinal issues.  Ugh...

So its all good news on the Colnago front at the shop!  We sold out first bike yesterday!  A CLX 3.0 w/Ultegra Di2.  So excited to see this thing come in and get the gentleman out on the road in style and comfort.

Today, well, its gotta be better than last night.  Ive already been to the grocery store for the fam and am now sitting here drinking some coffee(to hopefully get things "moving").  The TODAY show is on and all their talking about is the death of Whitney Houston.  I understand she had her moment, but over the past decade or so shes been out of the positive spot light  and only really known for her crack- smokin ways with Bobby Brown.  Why do we as Americans choose to completely revere people who were once a great thing, but in the recent past have all but faded?  I think there are better things to do with our collective energies than concentrate on something like this.  I know I sound "harsh" and "uncaring", but really?  Just sayin...

Today is going to be a mellow day.  Cook some breakfast for the family and get the house cleaned up.  Its friggin colder than snot outside.  Speaking of snot, it literally started to freeze outside going to the store this morning.  Man...Im sick and tired of this cold, non riding outside weather.  I dont own a trainer so I cant do the whole "sit in the basement and suffer" thing.  The plus side is that I stripped my old cross frame and am ready to build up the Colnago sitting at work with my name on it.

Alright...im done for now and again, am sorry for not getting at least a lame post up in my quest to write every day this year.  Ill take the hit and we move on from here...

...boots out.

No comments:

Post a Comment