February 18, 2012

Day 49...Good Night

It was a very good night.  The wife and I went out with a couple who started off as customers and are now friends.  We haven't had a chance to get out much lately...like at all...so since we've found a new great babysitter we decided to get out for some adult time.  Thai food was on the menu at Tommy's Thai on Colfax, and after we tried 3 places for dessert, I used the wonderful Yelp App and found "The Shoppe".  It's this lil hole in the wall place on Colfax and St Paul, with no actual name on the outside just a symbol of a cupcake.  They're open till 2am and serve awesome lil cupcakes, pastries and CEREAL!  Like real Capt Crunch, Fruity Pebbles and all the other favorites.  They serve it in a giant metal mixing bowl w/a side of milk and a mega spoon.  Pretty funny shit.  Anywho...


Shop was slower than slow, so once all the work was caught up on(that's not gramatically correct somehow), Boss Man gave me the all clear to roll home. 


Brought the Pegoretti home for its owner, and some bar tape to wrap his bars on another rig after a hood swap color change is done.  I'll take pics of the Pegoretti now that I found our camera.


Alright, I'ma go watch me some Jimmy Fallon on Hulu!


...boots out.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment