February 28, 2012

Day 59...Just Gettin Through It

This post wont be too terribly long or full of photos.  Im exhausted from the day.  Its life and it was great, but today was one of those taxing days.  Im thinking about a post for tomorrow in response to getting a couple questions about the B-log name and how its relates to me.  Its a story for sure, and one that obviously held enough of a memory for me to name a blog after.  Perhaps not enough of a story to win a pulitzer or gain any new followers, but none the less there it is.  Besides, I have to take care of the readers I do have!  Might only be a few, but I thank you!

so, thats that...have a great night...I decided to add a random photo from one of my favorite places to grub back in Huntersville NC...Lupies Cafe.



...boots out.

No comments:

Post a Comment