January 11, 2012

Day 11...Gettin It Done Early

Well, Im not changing the name of my post, as I really did start it at 630am.  Then as I started to actually sit down, the computer started telling me I needed to update all kinds of stuff.  In that process, I deleted all my Apple software that was left remaining from my past days of being an iPhone owner/user.  By that time the boys were up and it was full tilt to get some food going/and in them, and get some snow shoveled and the wife to work on time.  It started snowing last night, and since we've been so warm lately it melted first, then turned into ice under the later snow fall.  I mean ICE, a good 1/2" of the stuff.  Denver is notorious for having some crappy drivers, and this stuff just brings it out even more.  The normal 15/20 commute wound up taking about 50mins!  Ugh...

So onto the subject of why Im writing these daily posts...working out.  Yesterday I started doing "dry land" stuff, and my poor planning with the boys still up, made it more like time for me to be their jungle gym.  Needless to say the time spent was more playing with them, which Id rather do anyway.  None the less, today Im waiting till they go to bed for their naps before I do anything.  Pushups, situps and stretching.  I figure Ill gradually add more reps to each exercise as I get stronger.  Even from the brief workout yesterday, I felt sore this morning.  Sign of things to come?  Me thinks yes!  OUCH!

Hope to start posting more in the mornings from here on out.  By the time I get to it at night, Im so wiped that I feel like Im not doing justice to my "literary skills"(i dont have any dont worry).  Its more like Im so pooped, ive got energy for a few sentences and those are elementary at best.

Have a great day out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment