January 12, 2012

Day 12

Today was a whole bunch of prep work for the arrival of Grandma Levine tomorrow, whos coming in for my youngest's second birthday this weekend.  So, the training was limited to lots of running around town and house chores.  The diet maintained for the most part...Coca Cola is my weakness, and yes I know its probably the one thing I should cut out of my diet the most.  Losing weight isnt so much the goal as it is to just get some strength back and clean out the pipes for when I can ride outside again.  No, I dont have a trainer, or Id for sure be riding inside.  So if anyone out there lives in the Denver area and has an extra one, id be more than happy to take it off your hands for a few months!  Going outside would be an option if I didnt have to worry about the kids being in a trailer behind me on slippery roads with crazy drivers.  Anywho...itll work itself out one way or another.

Tonight is #bikeschool on twitter, starting at 7pm my time, which is MST.  Thats going to be the highlight of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment