January 7, 2012

Day 7...We Got Some Snow

Yep.  It started about an hour before the shop closed, which is 4pm, and got heavier as the drive home got underway.  It was pretty intense at times...down right sketchy.


As for the #NYRevolutions go, Monday will start some physical workouts on a daily basis.  I'm not thrilled about it at all, cuz its gonna hurt...REAL bad.  Ill really feel just how much Ive been slackin when I start to use this mass of flesh Ive become.  Oh well, dems da breaks!

Tomorrow are the Womens', and Mens', Pro races at US Cyclocross Nationals.  The guys over at Frites En Mayo Club have managed to convince some "powers that be" at The Wynkoop Brewery to stream the races live in a private room!  I thought I had to work, but I was mistaken, so i gots the permissions from my wife to go down there for a bit.  It'll be cool to see just how many people turn up, seeing as how Colorado has had some awesome results so far at Nationals.

On the plus side, a buddy of mine brought parts in to the shop for some sweet wheels to build.  Alchemy Hubs(if you don't know them, you're missin out BIG TIME!!!), Sapim spokes and HED Belgium hoops.  Don't worry Ill take some pics.

Well, pregnant wife passed out and is in bed, so now I'm gonna get some "quality" TV time in for myself.  Boots out...

No comments:

Post a Comment