January 6, 2012

Day 6...Trabajo

Ok, I'm worked, literally. Today was the first day of work at a new shop in Parker CO, Creekside Bikes. The owner sells road bikes, and a few Cross bikes(that'll change if I have my say...crossing fingers), and that's it. He knows what his niche is and is dialing his shop in.


So, between running the wife to work, kids to daycare and working then driving home in Friday traffic(I don't do well being surrounded by people in our private coffins) and an eldest son who didn't want to leave school(which made me secretly smile) and threw a tantrum of EPIC proportion most of the way home..I'm worked. I'm so worked I'm typing this post via bloggerdroid on my phone. Oh...and the eldest was chilled by some cheese-n-crackers I didn't eat at work.


I get to try and turn my new boss on to Dumonde Tech lubes and greases. That's gonna be fun!


I'm gonna go put the phone down, for the moment, and veg out...later #NYRevolutionaires


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment