January 26, 2012

Day 26

Pretty eventful day, if you look at it from the standpoint of 2 little boys who decided today was the day they'd break dad like glass on hot pavement.  They succeeded, a little.  In the end made it through.  haha.  Took them to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and after finally coming to grips with the sad fact that their favorite Dinosaur exhibit was gone for good, there was bucket-o-tude.  After taking them through the Space Journey area they quieted down enough to get home for a lil more R&R.

I remember my parents telling me, "Youll get yours one day...", and shit like that.  I remember thinking "haha, whatever...blah blah blah" to myself, imagining it never happening to me, especially since I was 1 of 4 giving my parents grey hair prematurely.  Well...its coming, and its coming hard and fast.  "Karma's a Bitch", and I got it comin.  Should probably sit down with the wife and figure out what she's got comin too.  That way we can at least build our bomb shelter properly.

I Love those boys of mine...

Did more glue work today.  Pulled on the Classics wheels today, and gave the ZIPP's their 2nd coat(rim and tire).  Tomorrow is pull up day for them.  I think I should invest in a respirator.  Seriously, that stuff is not right for your nasal cavities.  Doing it in the house has really shown me just how noxious those fumes are.  Good thing its been warm out and I can turn on the attic fan to speed up the process, as well as get the boys outside for a bit.  Maybe Ill rig an exhaust fan to the basement window above the bench....hmmmm

Thats it.  Work tomorrow at the shop, and Saturday.  Going to watch Cyclocross Worlds at 3 Lions Tavern this Sunday morning.  Thanks to Frites.

boots out...

No comments:

Post a Comment