January 2, 2012

Day 2...Food Is Tough

This food thing is gonna be hard, changing what I eat that is.  Doing the physical workouts are the easy part, as they are tangible, you can feel and see what youre doing to your body, and the results that come.  Food?  Its easy to see how people slip up, because that is such a personal thing, as well as the fact that you can really see what your body is doing on the inside.  You can feel it, yes, and you know what you should eat, but when bad eating habits have set in, its pretty hard to change.

Im thinking I might have to actually keep a food diary to keep me "honest" during this process, at least until the good eating practices become habits in the long run.  We're making a grocery store/Costco food run today...should be interesting.  On the plus side, my wife has been in the fitness industry for 15 years and can definitely keep me on the straight(er) and narrow!

We all have to fight our "Inner Homer"...

No comments:

Post a Comment