January 4, 2012

Day 4...Dinosaur Day

Lets see, the eating better went well today.  Not as well as I would've liked...my own weaknesses.  I gotta get those damn Minis out of the house!

The boys and I went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.  We're annual members, which is awesome cause you get a card that gets scanned whenever you go, instead of waiting in line for tickets.  Then there's the part about your admission being free, and you get into all the exhibits except their imax/planetarium shows, but those are discounted.  The boys love the T-Rex exhibit.  This thing is actually pretty cool.  The animatronic Dino's have cameras in their eyes and run on motion recognition software and "react" to your movements!  Wish I had these things when I was a kid...I'da been in heaven.  Much like my boys are every time they go.  Its going to be gone soon, so I'm hoping there's something else opening that the boys will get into just as much.

Saw this bit on the TODAY show this morning with Dr OZ, the dude who was on Oprah's payroll with all the crazy info.  He was on doing a piece about how to keep your New Year Resolutions from a weight loss standpoint, but his points can be translated to any NY Resolution.  Click on his name and it ll take you to Hulu for the clip.  It was good to see that my ideas were pretty much in line with his, especially the "write it down" and "declare it" points.  Puts you in the hot seat, because at least 1 person will know you flaked out.  So, that's that.

Have a great night...I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment