January 22, 2012

Day 22...Ear ache

I had quite a bit to say...I think. The day became a bit of a blur starting around 530MST when my oldest son started crying with an ear ache.  It stayed pretty steady in the inconsolable genre until about 15 mins ago.  He finally passed out from crying.  Drops haven't seemed to work so far, well maybe a little.  Kinda weird since we've been relatively lucky in the health dept for the boys.  This is the 1st ear ache we've had to deal with.  Its tough, cant do anything for them, and you cant do anything to mute the crying that just rips at your heart strings.  Hopefully it'll drain(crossing fingers that its not an infection) while he sleeps and he wakes up tomorrow in a better mood.  Otherwise I believe a trip to the Dr's office will be in the cards, at least thats what the Dr "on call" told us to do when we chatted with them.

On that note, I'm gonna go relax a bit and let my ears stop ringing.  Lets think thoughts of a restful night...boots out

No comments:

Post a Comment