January 1, 2012

This Time Next Week...

...Ill have completed my first 3 days at my new shop gig.  (oh yeah, 2 posts in 1 day is a new record for me!)  When I left the new shop I opened at the beginning of last year, I thought "this might be it for me" as far as working in shops goes.  Being happy in the industry had taken on such a dark overtone for me, and the love of the 2wheeled machine thats kept me sane for years had started to fade.

Long story short, and thanks to my local SRAM/ZIPP/Merckx/Pinarello rep for referring my new shop to me(which is unheard of typically...usually we're referred to shops), Ill be back in "the biz" at a place where I truly have a "glass half full" outlook.

Ill be at Creekside Bikes in Parker CO starting Friday Jan 6th.  The owner is a great guy to date, he even sent the family and I an Xmas card before even starting, and Im stoked to be taking over his service department.  Its a small shop, really small, but well utilized space and definitely aims for a certain niche.  That niche being road and some cross(hopefully more cross as I get settled in tee hee).  He doesnt even touch mtb's, and thats ok, because you cant be everything to everyone these days unless youve got major coin, or work for a chain store.

Anywho, check out the links in the post, come find me and say HI! Ill be there 3 days a week, Fri/Sat/Sun, for the first couple of months until "The Season" starts, then fulltime.

No comments:

Post a Comment